Monday, November 30, 2009

What shade of eye shadow would look best on me?

I am concidering after a while with bright colors to try a more timid color or a natural shade but i don't know what would look good on my. I have wavy brown hair, brown eyes, and rosy cheeks.What shade of eye shadow would look best on me?
Ooh! My sister's profile sounds JUST like the way you described yourself and Midnight Cowboy and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again from Urban Decay both look GREAT on her. Here's a link.








http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>What shade of eye shadow would look best on me?
Colors that make brown eyes pop are purple, pink, golds or neutrals.


Clinique has a great eyeshadow trio of purples, i think its called heather, or come heather. And MAC eyesahdow in expensive pink is pretty, or gorgous golds, shroom, amber lights, and sushi flowe, girl, paradisoco, woodwinked, pink venus.


Haa, sorry so many! ;]



i have brown and brown eyes to, and i wear black eyeliner and a minty light green eye shadow and i think it looks good. i get a lot of compliments on it.
try taaz.com its awesome you can do anything from hair to make up, the best part about they give you the brand name of the make up that you used enjoy :)
for more natural colors, bronzy colors and browns.





for bright colors try bright CLEAR purples and pinks and greens.





hope i helped(:
I have brown eyes and I use this eyeshadow from Walmart called Loreal' HiP. I use Snowy and it looks amazing.
brown eyes:





purple shadow (light purple)


caramel on the crease


dark ivory on the brow bone





highly recommend almay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans