Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eye shadow goes best with brown eyes?

I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. What color eye shadow would go best with my appearance?What color eye shadow goes best with brown eyes?
i too have brown hair and brown eyes,


i either use purple/plum eyeshadow or light brown eyeshadow.


green really works too, but only on the crease.


and peach makes your eyes brighter.





Hope this helped!What color eye shadow goes best with brown eyes?
green i think
I have brown eyes and red hair. What brings out my eye color even more is using black eyeliner and then copper,brown,golden tone eye shadow and a little dark blue.
Gold


Champagne


Emerald


Turquoise


Blue


Bronze or Copper (use in the outer corner)
lavender, blue, pink
gold or something that's is close to brown
purple and green are really good for brown eyes
copper for me
any shade of purple
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans