Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eye shadow causes Dark Brown eyes to pop?

The obvious answer is brown.


So give me a different answer. Please.


But, in my opinion, I don't really think brown eyeshadow causes them to pop very well.





I have an olive skin tone, so I like to think that every color eyeshadow looks great on me. =)





If you know a link to a picture of someone with their makeup that'd be grat too.





Thanks in Advance for your help.What color eye shadow causes Dark Brown eyes to pop?
I went to MAC and they said that green make brown eyes pop. they put green eye shadow on me and it really brings out the colorWhat color eye shadow causes Dark Brown eyes to pop?
Use the color wheel WHEN DEALING WITH NEUTRAL COLORS (black, brown, gray) - use colors across from the three primary colors (red, yellow, blue) WHICH MEANS, to use PURPLE, ORANGE, or GREEN. Something similar to green that works just as well is teal. Gold also works well with brown eyes.





You can also apply a little translucent shimmer above the eyeliner on the eyelid.
i would deffirnately say purple or blue. it makes your eyes bigger and it makes them to pop. I also have dark brown eyes, and wheneva i wear blue/purple eye shadows, people always complement on my eyes and say that my eyes stand out and look prettier. I agree that brown eye shadows dont make your eyes pop at all. i've tried b4.


here are some of pic to show u wat it looks like with purple/blue eyeshadow








http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/uploa鈥?/a>





http://media.photobucket.com/image/eyesh鈥?/a>





http://thebeautystop.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>





hope this helps
I think teal makes brown eyes look amazing!! Just line your lower lash line with a waterproof teal liner and apply your mascara as usual. youtube MAKEUP BY TIFFANY D for a step by step tutorial on a teal and brown makeup look.
people say that purple makes brown eyes pop out.


i, however, have not experienced this with my brown eyes.


i like to use golds, peaches, and other earthy types of colors.


it really brings them out[:
brown shadows actually bring out blue eyes





Blue eyeshadow brings out brown eyes.








%26amp; purple actually brings out green eyes......so that would be pointless
neutrals such as browns,tans, golds,


then also some colors work too.


as in purple, green, light pinks.
Purple!
Purple!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans