Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best eye-shadow and eye liner color for light brown eyes?

I have light brown, sort of goldish color eyes, and I want them to stand out more and look lighter and brighter. Is there a good color for eye shadow and eye liner that I should use? I don't use black, because it makes my eyes look smaller. I tend to like purple eye shadow too. Any suggestions?What is the best eye-shadow and eye liner color for light brown eyes?
Purples, greens, and blues are the best colors for brown eyes, but anyone can really wear any color as long as its in the right shade. Go to sephora or a makeup counter..(MAC is my fav) and have a makeup artist help you. I am a makeup artist with brown-gold eyes and wear greys, blues, oranges, greens etc...any color works, but application is key! Let them help you pick out colors and have them suggest the best type of brushes for the look you want. They will be more than happy to write it down for you if you cant buy it right then. You can also find a less expensive version of makeup brushes at target. good luck:)What is the best eye-shadow and eye liner color for light brown eyes?
stay away from brown liner, especially when it matches your eyes cuz then it looks freaky. use a black liner on the top and bottom lids. black mascara, and gold eyeshadow! good luck!
Mascara - use brown





Eyeshadow %26amp; Eyeliner - Use purple or lavender, it makes your eyes pop.
I have light brown/ambery eyes and I use like a dark forest green and it makes them stand out and look amazing.





as for mascara/eyeliner ... a brown is good.
I like Almay because they have an eyeshadow kit designed for brown, green and blue eyes. The kit for brown eyes has purple, brown, and a light gold color. They all make your eyes look awesome! For brown eyes, you definitely need any kind of purple or pink as a base and if you want, you can apply a darker eyeshadow above your eyelid on the crease. Very, very nice effect! Also, green REALLY helps brown eyes stand out. If you want to have a more cooled down effect, I would recommend getting a kit of shades that comes with a goldish tan color, brown and dark brown. Wet N' Wild has a kit with just those colors. I use the brown on my eyelid, the dark brown on my eyelid crease and the goldish tan as a shadow below my eyebrow. Very sexy, evening type of look.





Like I mentioned before, Almay has good eyeshadow, but I LOVE Mary Kay eyeshadows! They last a long time and the colors are beautiful!





As for eyeliner, N.Y.C. is my new favorite! It costs about a dollar at any drugstore and is amazing.





Also, don't forget mascara! Maybelline Waterproof mascara never fails.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans