Monday, November 30, 2009

What color of eye shadow is the most suitable?

I miss some pigments in my eyes so I kinda have red eyes.Brown with reddish tint something like that.And I don't know what color of eye shadow is the most suitable for me.Please tell me and keep in mind that i'm very very pale and i have dark red hair.What color of eye shadow is the most suitable?
http://www.almay.com/Pg/Recommender/Shor鈥?/a>What color of eye shadow is the most suitable?
Play around with different colors. There are tons of different colors. Generally for brown eyes blues and purples are recommended but there are different shades of brown eyes, different skin tones and different people with different opinions of ';suitable';. Don't be afraid to use bold colors and try different colors too. You might be surprised with what you like :)
GREENS! My sister has is very pale and has red hair and she looks awesome in greens, golds, purples and light pinks!


Dark colors do not look good on her at all. I also have fair skin and dark colors dont look so great. Try light colors! :)
blue or baby blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans