Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eye shadow should I wear to prom?

I'm wearing a dress that is red but with a sheer black fabric over it so that it looks like a really deep and dark red. I'm fair skinned with light brown (almost a golden blond color) hair. I'm not sure what color of eye shadow would look best for prom. I don't want anything too dark or dramatic, but something that will look good and attractive with my dress and complexion. Please help. Any ideas would be appreciated.What color eye shadow should I wear to prom?
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a>





u should do this eye makeup.What color eye shadow should I wear to prom?
Firstly don't worry too much about the colour of your dress, by the sounds of it it is going to make it's own so don't try to match your makeup to your dress, except maybe your lipstick.





Second, get a good magnifying mirror and a sunny day. Step outside into strong natural light and have a look at your irises closely. Pick out all the minor colours you see in your eyes and use those as a basis for your eyeshadow.





For example I have brown eyes but have minor flecks of green, hazel, grey and bronze. I've found that golds, bronzes and shimmers work best for me.





The other tip is if you go for dramatic eyes go for minimal lipstick and vice versa never both. Keep mascara to your top lashes and eyeliner to a minimum to avoid the racoon look.





And finally just smile and be confident and you'll look great.
I think i kinda look like you from your description but what i would wear is a very light eye shadow maybe a light purple or just a sparkly tone


but what i always do to play it up is i put white shadow in the corner of my eye and then mascara but then i put eye liner but only on the top to make your lashes look really pretty
Dont do red! That would be way to much. I would suggest a light brown, I know it doesnt match what your wearing but It would look very natural. Or gray almost a light black. Try to do smokey eyes! But use light colors so you wont look to dramtic. Watch this video from youtube it will teach you on how to do smokey eyes it's Awsome! Hope I helped!
It depends on what colour your eyes are,


if you have blue eyes and a pale skin colour then gold tones work.


Usually you use a colour opposite from the colour of your eyes,


brown and pink,


green and.. maybe blue, or pink??


blue and pink, red, or goldish.
xD I'm goign in an hour make-up shopping.





I'm playing up my eyes more too.





Go to one of the stores in the mall, and tell them, and ask for a free makeover. tell them about your dress or bring a picture with you. they can show you. Or experiment!
i think you should go with a sheer pink eyeshadow (to match your dress but it is not too bold) and golden sparkles over it (to match your hair). very sheek.
A shimmering gold over your entire eyelid and a deep brown in the crease. It won't be to intense for your skin but it will compliment your dress. :)








Follow my Twitter!


http://twitter.com/CheerGoddess
wear either shimmering gold or a red color to with it
LIME GREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans