Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eye shadow is best for dark brown eyes?

I am 15 years old i have extremely dark brown eyes and brown hair and i am not too tan but i am pretty tan. I usually wear brown eye shadow with a gold tint. is this the right color for me or shoud i seitch colors?What color eye shadow is best for dark brown eyes?
That's a good color for brown eyes. Try an orange eye shadow. It looks really good. My friend has dark brown eyes and she wears orange eyeshadow it looks really good!!!What color eye shadow is best for dark brown eyes?
If you have brown eyes, you can wear most colours. Brown eye shadows are good, but plums are nice too. I even wear greys, some shades of blue (but not bright blue) and have even wore shades of green, aqua (again, very soft colour blended in nicely). Brown eyed girls can usually get away with wearing almost any colour, and again if it's a bright colour, you would want to apply lightly and blend well. In the end, you are young and can get away with wearing different colours.
i have dark brown eyes as well i would say try a taupe,brownish (like a copper, or rust), gold would even bring out the brown in your eyes. Try putting on a meduim shade on your eye lid, then the darkest shade in teh crease of your eye and the lightest shae underneath your brow line. Perhpaps this color combo:like a misty green on your lid brown in crease and a tan under eyebrow and mix it nicely that may look nice. But this is for more of a dramatic look, for a subtle look use only one color and sweep it on your entire eyelid, for a classic look use two colors.the meduim shade on eyelid and the darkest one in crease.hope this helped
almay makes these eyeshadows that are specifically designed for specific eye colors (you can find them at rite aid). i'm pretty sure for brown, purple and green (but not together!) are good for making brown eyes pop. my best friend has beautiful brown eyes but hers are light- she usually uses different shades of brown and dark brown eyeliner and they look great.





for each eye color, almay has ';play up'; and ';bring out'; that has different colors to play up or bring out your eye color.
I also have dark brown eyes and I stay away from brown eyeshadow (unless I'm going to an interview) because it will cancel out you r eyes. Wear purple, green, blue, silver, teal and pink eyeshadow or wear color eyeliners, when I don't want to wear to much makeup but I want my eyes to stand out I line my upper and lower lash line with royal blue eyeliner and royal blue mascara then a pink blush and clear gloss.
You're lucky to have brown eyes and brown hair. I know you're thinking I've hit my head, but it's true. People with brown eyes and dark hair can get away with ANY eye shadow color. Since you're 15, go with shimmer or glitter and have fun (as long as mom or dad says ok...I don't want to get in trouble here).





If you're tired of brown shadow with a gold tint then try green, blue, or even some pink tones look nice. It depends how tan you are, because some pink tones won't show up or they will change color and look funny. To play it safe, try a dark shimmery or glittery green or blue. Think gemstone colors!





You're 15; have fun with glitter and color while you can!





Faith
Brown shadow with gold is gorgeous on brown eyes. My eyes are a hazel/brown color and I wear all different colors, but my favorite are shades of brown. I think they're more natural looking and give warm color to the skin. Other than that, purple is a great color for brown eyes. It is opposite brown on the color wheel and therefore makes brown eyes really stand out! :)
I would wear a deep plum or dark purple. Maybe with a black eye linner? It could be pretty but if you were going to wear a dark color, put some golden eyeshadow underneath your eyebrow and on the inside corner of your eye. (tear duct area)
i am the same and use browns and dark pinks and what i do is i but a bronze on the top an bottom and the dark pink in the middle of my eyes an i have got ton so many complements for this look people come to me to do there make up
probably it is. but u can also use some very very light colors. they are also fit to dark skins.
its a good color.


light browns


light pinks will make your eyes pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans