Monday, November 30, 2009

What eye shadow color pattern should I use?

I have big-ish almond shaped dark brown eyes. How should I do my eye shadow to really make the brown pop a little more? My eyes are the most prominent feature on my face. I just want to help make them stand out a little more. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!What eye shadow color pattern should I use?
for the day i recommend you to wear gold or olive green eye shadow.


For the night definitely smoky eye! and when doing the lips first moisture it then apply powder and a light color lip stick and your lips will look like pale so your eyes pop out way more!~What eye shadow color pattern should I use?
Browns with a hint of gold in it will work really well. At night, definitely go for a smokey eye, it will make your eyes look incredible. Stick to a neutral pink lip gloss and your eyes will stand out.
I have the same eyes! I'd really like to know as well :]


Also this is for anyone answering this question.


Is it a good thing to apply black eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans