Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best eye shadow to wear for green eyes?

Some think my eyes are blue but they are not. Maybe it's the reflection that causes them to appear to be a color they are not. Should I also use eye shadow for blue eyes?What is the best eye shadow to wear for green eyes?
Most shades of purple- lavender especially-really make green eyes pop!What is the best eye shadow to wear for green eyes?
I think you have to know if you are a warm or a cool...I am a cool. I have green eyes and my skin is very fair. Browns don't look good on me...it washes me out. I used to wear purples, but now I wear a trio. Light pink up by my brow, a rose color on the lid and a darker burgandy looking color in the crease. It looks very natural and most people don't think I wear shadow. I wear black eyeliner and brownish-black mascara.
browns light pinks with more of a purple tone


also earth tones
purple eyeshadow
I have the same exact eyes like that, if you're going to school, work or some place casual wear a golden brown color. If you're going to a party, light pink actually looks really, really good.
Purples have been known to bring out the green.
yes, you should. whatever color you think yuor eyes are AT A FIRST GLANCe, thats the color you should get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans