Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you get eye shadow to really stay on for single eyelids?

I've triend the Mac base for eye shadows, mineral veil from bare escentuals, waterproof eyeliner, revlon 12 hours smudeproof eyeliner, but nothing works! It always ends up in a greasy crease.How do you get eye shadow to really stay on for single eyelids?
Urban Decay Primer Potion is the best! I didn't think it would make a difference, but I was so wrong. My eye makeup never creases now. And it still looks perfect at the end of the day. The other day I went to bed without washing off my eye makeup and my eyeshadow still looked good when I woke up the next morning.





You should be able to get a free sample tube at the Sephora counter. It's usually $15 but the full size tube lasts for a long time.How do you get eye shadow to really stay on for single eyelids?
use concealer 1st then your shadow
Mix in a few drops of water in the eye shadow, the colour turns out better and its easier to apply with the sweep of a brush.
Use a primer - Napoelon Auto Pilot Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion. I use it every day and it never creases. You can get it at Sephora for about 14 bucks and it lasts for months.
mary kay concealer in the tube is what works for me.





i found this out by accident one day when i ran out of eyeshadow base. it really keeps everything in place, and does not crease.





try it!
Well if you really are oily and if its more than like 8 hours expect your makeup to change and crease as it is natural for us to excrete natural oils. Try shadesticks from MAC instead of Cream color base. You can also try paint pots. Shadesticks and paint pots come in a variety of colors so you can use it as a base or alone. I suggest using them as a base and then sealing them in with an eyeshadow. That way the color is vibrant and even if it fades the color will still be there. You can also try Urban Decay Primer Potion.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans