Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I get perfect eyes using eye shadow?

I love the look of certain girls where they put on their eye shadow and the ends towards the outside of the face look even and well defined. How can I actually achieve that look.How can I get perfect eyes using eye shadow?
I've already given someone this advice, but I REALLY LOVE this product!!! Almay makes a product (sold at any CVS, Walgreen's, wherever) called Intense eye colors shadow trio for brown (or whatever color eyes you have). There are instructions right on the back of the package in case you don't really know how to apply shadow. Anyway, it's a trio of shadows formulated to make your natural eye color really stand out and it really works. Every time I wear it someone compliments me and asks me about it. They also sell matching mascaras and eye liners so you can buy those too if ya want to. This stuff is fantastic and is great for beginners too since it has the instructions. If you try it you WILL love it-promise!!! Good luck :%26gt;)


Oh and it only costs about seven bucksHow can I get perfect eyes using eye shadow?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
its depends of your eyes shape and size and the different distance between them.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans