Monday, November 30, 2009

What color of eye shadow goes good with blue eyes?

My eyes are kind of aqua blue.


I just need some suggestions.


Thanx to the people who answer :)What color of eye shadow goes good with blue eyes?
Think of makeup like decorating - contrasting colors compliment - similar colors mute or blend.





If you want your eyes to pop, look at a color wheel and go w/ the colors on the exact opposite side of the color you have. Blue will have the best results from all of the browns, golds %26amp; oranges as others before me have stated.





Play up those baby-blues and have fun!What color of eye shadow goes good with blue eyes?
I have blue eyes, and here is what i love-


-Purple colors. they look soooo good %26amp; really bring out the color


-I know this is soo 80's but blue eyeshadow makes blue eyes look amazing, and i always get tons of complements when i wear blue colors (aquas, and deep blue)


-Also green. Not mossy, but kind of matalic green that is lighter. really really pretty





White is also fantastic


Hope i help!
I reccomend subtle colors like a dark brown or a pearly gray color. that way your eyes are the main color and the shadow just makes the color of your eyes stand put.
I have the same color eyes and I use a shimmery gold. It's called Mink and it's by CoverGirl. I get compliments on it all the time and it really brings out the blue!
the right shade would be shades of green or blue, which will bring out the color of ur eyes.





dont use brown b.c thats what brown eyed girls should use.
White eyeshadow would be nice. Barely noticeable, and it probably matches blue eyes
my eyes are blue and I use brown, gold and orange. You have to know how to balance these colors right but they look good.
i would suggest purples are even dark blues i like those for me!
gold, escpecially if you have ittle flicks of gold/yellow in your eyes
a coppery brownish color or silver. i have blue eyes too and those are my faves.
gold copper tones look great!


neutral tones really...
I use brown or silver.
grey, brown, purple
hazel color brings out the blue in your eyes. or black
brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans