Monday, November 30, 2009

What eye shadow color is best when you have brown eyes and dark brown hair?

You're lucky because you can wear just about everything. Purples and greens are good, and so are smoky gray, gold, bronze, copper, peach, smoky pinks, gray/blues, dark brown, beige, cream, vanilla, white, the list is endless. The only colors you really need to stay away from are pastels like baby blue and little girl pink or sea green.What eye shadow color is best when you have brown eyes and dark brown hair?
For brown eyes and hair its pretty easy, as long as you contrast with a little bit of brown in the crease area you can wear pretty much any color you want on the bottom part of your eyelid. I personally think that brown eyes looks best with a cream all over the lid and a deeper brown to contrast it What eye shadow color is best when you have brown eyes and dark brown hair?
I have dark brown hair, and brown eyes too.


Pinks, some blues or purples, browns, whites, and light tans look great.


Usually every day I just use a light shimmery tan on my lid, and a little under my eye.


But if I'm going out I'll use some color.


But yeah, there's tons of colors that work for brown haired-brown eyed people. :]
Purples are the best.





Greens and blues are second best.





Third best colors would be a smokey eye, consisting of any darker colors.





The rule of thumb is, always go with eyeshadow colors that are not the color of your eyes.
Purples or Plums








but i have dark brown eyes and dark brownn hair and i wear anycolor








with wat ever im wearingg :D





purple one day blue the next greeen the nexxt :)
People say purple goes well with brown, I say greens make my brown eyes pop. Well they make them appear a whole lot lighter.





Brunettes usually look best in darker more sultry shades than pale colors.
i think. white, black, beige, brown,teil :]


my favs
dark purples
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans