Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eye shadow is good for dark skin?

I also have dark eyes and black hair. I like smoky eyes, and prefer something subtle but noticeable rather than all-out bright green or purple. Also, when I go to the store, what are the three shades that I should buy?What color eye shadow is good for dark skin?
Gold, white, silver, or a light blue....very soft. mix it up and make sure you don't over do it.What color eye shadow is good for dark skin?
plums look good on anyone. and dark greens the same.


i would try a goldish bronzeish.
I'd ask the makeup lady at the counter at a good dept store to help me out. MAC is very popular and looks good on a lot of people I know that wears it. Plus that would be fun to have a trained person give you advice and show you a few tips. Sounds like your skin/eyes/hair combo is a pretty one.
i think the best color for dark skinned people is gold. the it would be silver and a dark butnoticlable green. eyeliner in any of these colors would accent ur eyes well.
A good sage color.


A dulled down blue color.


Silver.
I like light colors, not too light of course, but light is nice
i would buy like golds and metalics and some light greens not bright green though and at cvs i seen eyeshadow compacts that had gold silver and green so i would buy that and play around with colors like that








can u please answer my 1 question on my profile just click on my profile and go to it please i need answers!!
golds look the best on dark skin
I think the really shiny colors look really good on dark skin
shimmer colors or golden look nice and I agree not bright pink and green colors.. but natural but with a little glitter. good luck.
plum is good for all eye colors and skin tones!


maybe a little shimmer in the plum would be good!
i like golds, bronzes and pinks.
I love my bronzes and golds by Nouveau', and Revlon, and CoverGirl. I only wear liquid eye shadow. I get a lot of compliments from all races, and it doesn't run.
the covergirl website has a free beauty consultation thing where it tells you what colors would look good on you.
silvers or greys. maybe even try gold.
plums, golds, dark greys, or navy blues

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans