Monday, November 30, 2009

What eye shadow color would look best on me?

I have fair skin, dirty blond hair, and blue/green eyes. I wear a light sparkly pink color, a medium purple, and silver. What other colors should I try?What eye shadow color would look best on me?
Try:


greens that aren't the shade of your eyes - mint, jade, moss, olive


grays - light to dark


blues not shade of your eyes - powder, sky, periwinkle, smoke, indigo


aqua


browns with a rosy cast - cocoa, milk chocolate, rosy beige


purples - lavender, mauve, orchid, purple, plum


Save sparkly white, pink, or silver for dances/clubs/parties.What eye shadow color would look best on me?
champages/browns look great w/ blue/green
well I know that purple shades make blue and green eyes pop so i recommend you use purple shades


1. make-up brand : Bloom


shade: Aubrine


price : 16.00 store: Ulta / http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>


this is a really good product
I have the same features as you only tan skin and I use purple. I get a lot of comments on my eyes when I use that colour.





But you can also use golds..





Yes, those colours that you are using are goods 'cause I use those too, but white is good too!





Have fun!! =))
You should try silver. I think that would look pretty on you =)
purples are a definite. pruples, pinks, and silvers are fabulous. For a smoky eye try a black or a dark dark brown and a light almost barely not there champagne goldish brown color. my sister in law is the same and she wears a glittery blue color and i think blues and greens should look fine on you too..





:D
Well, to make your blue eyes pop, you should go for a black/silver sparkle, to give you eyes a smoky look. Also, mascara!
i guess gold will look great on u


just try it at see
Okay, your like me... I got my tips from a professional makeup artist when I was getting my makeup done for my dance. She said that we should use light chestnuts and browns. Go darker on the lower part of your lid, then lighter on the top. It adds definition to our your eyes and makes them really pop.





Just a hint...for blue eyes...never use blue eye shadow! It disrupts your skin ton. Also, stay with natural colors...earth tones. =) Good Luck
try some browns, greens, and other earthy tones...


i have blue eyes too, and those work for me! ;)
try light brown colors:)
champagne/gold color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans