Monday, November 30, 2009

What eye shadow works well with very oily skin?

No matter what eye shadow I use, after a little while it gets yucky because of my oily skin. Any suggestions?What eye shadow works well with very oily skin?
I have eyeshadow from Bare Minerals. I love it because no matter how sweaty I get, or how long I leave it on (up to 8 hours) it still looks fresh and glowing. I have oily skin too.





Hint: If you have really oily skin, always wear powder eyeshadow. Cream eyeshadow tend to be oil-based and will slip off your eyelids.





Hint: If you get Bare Minerals eyeshadows, wear natural looking colors. It doesn't look as bad if you have bronze shiny eyeshadow slipping down as much as blue eyeshadow. The blue will stand out more, but the bronze will just make your skin look really pretty.





Hint: If you want to keep powder eyeshadow on longer, apply a foundation first, then put the powder on. This DOES NOT work with Bare Minerals. Make sure they foundation is dry first. You should wait about 2-4 minutes.What eye shadow works well with very oily skin?
My sister used to have very oily skin, and she swears by Revlon ColorStay.





You can also try applying a primer first - I find the ones at Sephora or the department store work well, but are just too expensive. I've found that putting on an oil-free facial moisturizer on first also helps it stay on (I really like Clean %26amp; Clear).


:)
srry but i really can't think of an eye shadow that helps with that. maybe just try and get some wash for the oily skin, and when u wash it shut ur eyes and also wash ur eyelids
go to Ulta snd all your makeup needs will be met! ;)
You need an eyeshadow primer. Forget about getting one at your local drugstore - they don't work. Urban Decay and Benefit both have really good ones.
Try washing your face off first then applying it, it won't come off as much then.
clean makeup
its not the shadow, you need a primer. i use one by urban decay. it helps my shadow stay on and controls the oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans