Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eye shadow goes good with green eyes, red hair, and freckles?

I have tryed everything but no color seems to look great on me! So do you have any ideas. I would appreciate it more than anything if you could help me!What eye shadow goes good with green eyes, red hair, and freckles?
Try a dark green or brown or combo.What eye shadow goes good with green eyes, red hair, and freckles?
Look at your veins under you wrist. Do they give off a Green Hue, or a Blue hue? If they are green, you can wear warm, or yellowed hues. Golds, bronzes, and Yellow beiges. If they are Blue, you want to go with more of a brown toned matte color, such as cocoa, expresso, or Taupe. I hope this was helpful to you.
well actually dark brown and khakis suit people with your description, so be happie hunnie!! hope this helps x
Don't wear any! You don't need make up to be pretty!
You are in luck!! I am a redhead, freckles, and blue eyes. And I am in the Cosmetic industry. For your eyes, you want to do something to bring out the warm gold tones of the eyes. Do your eyes have (in the iris) yellow or brown flecks? I would stay with soft warm browns, not cool browns. Or if you want a hot, dramatic look, go with purples for shadows. A warm peach, deep peach lip, and soft peach blush. Keep the liner tight to the lash line, and do a black, black mascara. I love DiorShow Mascara. The best. Chanel has great shadows. Good luck.
Smokey purples and mauves should look good.
a smokey eye, darker browns and gold
PINK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans