Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eye shadow should I wear with a light blue bridesmaid dress? My eyes are light green.?

Go to youtube, and type ';PANACEA81';


Click the blue highlighted box!





She does makeup tutorials!





Just look at some of them!





Suggestions: ( TYPE THIS IN HER VIDEO BOX SEARCH)


Teardrops on my guitar


Sexy lagoon eyes


sweet innocent bridal


Hope this helps!!


~LydiaWhat color eye shadow should I wear with a light blue bridesmaid dress? My eyes are light green.?
A few questions: What is your skin tone? What color is your hair?





Without knowing that, I would say you might want to go with neutral colors so that you don't POP out in pictures and such.





I have blue-green eyes and the blue popped because my bridesmaid dress was royal blue. I wore neutral colors.





If you have time, go to a makeup counter with a shirt that has a similar color to the blue of your dress. That might help.What color eye shadow should I wear with a light blue bridesmaid dress? My eyes are light green.?
u should wear brown eyeliner, and make sure it is khol as that stays on the longest and is really smooth on the eye, dont wear blue or green, it will be too light and it wont look so good.....:)
Ooo!! i think a small streek of dark blue eye liner on the bottom of your eyelid and a lightish blue color of eye shadow
Well your hair must be blond from me seeing your avatar.


So i would go with blue, green, %26amp; yellow shades. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans