Monday, November 30, 2009

What eye shadow should I use for this party?

So I have dark brown hair, and brown eyes.


I have a light skin tone, but not too light.





If it matters, I'm going to be wearing a black satin dress and black heels.


I want something that doesn't look so trashy, and looks good, cause I've never really used eye shadow.What eye shadow should I use for this party?
I would go with a very shiney silver grey%26lt;3!





and ur dress sounds very pretty im sur u will look stunningWhat eye shadow should I use for this party?
Hmm try sparkly colors!! A gold or purple would look gorgeous. Any bright color would look nice actually...it would add a nice touch of color. But if you want to look more sophisticated, do a smokey eye.
hot pink
mayb a slivery grayish. check this out.





http://www.youtube.com/user/leahandhanna鈥?/a>
I too have your same coloring, so I would suggest since you are wearing all black, to keep it simple and chic. I would do a bronzey/gold eyeshadow across the lid, black winged e/l, peach blush, and red lips. Play up the lips for sure as your black wardrobe will really make them stand out. Have fun at your party!
Absolute favorite eye shadow for brown eyes are peach colored. There's a shadow from clinique call pure sheen or something, its a really pretty peach colored shadow with shimmer in it. It's GORGEOUS on brown eyes!
silver :)/ whiteee








answer mineee





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
shimmery silver, smokey eye makeup.


tip not to look trashy? never do blue eyeshadow with bright red lipstick because you will look like a prostitute. but sometimes light blue can work. xx
Orissa Cosmetics do some nice eye shadows, visit their website http://www.orissacosmetics.co.uk/eyeshadow-darkskin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans