Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best color eye shadow to wear on blue eyes?

Blue is not the answer, so if you know, share! I can't seem to find anything that suits me!What is the best color eye shadow to wear on blue eyes?
a Silver with black eyeliner. I have blue eyes too, and I am complimented when using this. Put on your black eyeliner. Then put a silver shadow stick around your eyelashes, very close to them. Once that is done, put a light grey shadow on your eyelids. Looks great on blue eyes!What is the best color eye shadow to wear on blue eyes?
well it depends what type of blue eyes do you have if you have dark blue then use blue if you have light blue then do a greenish color or a natural brown
a pale blue would look good, don't you think?
Purple is really great for all eyes; you can also try green or shades of brown.
The best eyeshadow for blue eyes is a cool peach tone.
Greensih or reddish bronze
my friend uses blue eyliner around her blue eyes and it realy makes her eyes look big and pretty
silver white grey or even dark blue
shades of purple or even some pinks bring out blue
The correct shade of blue for your complexion actually IS the answer. But, if you don't like that look ... try a nice brown or tawnie color.
Like me you should probably wear a burgundy one you can get that by mixing a light brown with a dark red that color compliments anybody with blue eyes and it brings out the color too.
From a man's perspective(and I am hetero), lavender and pink really highlight blue eyes as well as thin eye liner. But dont lay it on too thick. Also dont use colors that contrast too much with your skin tone. Best Wishes.
I'm not sure about the shadow but my friend told me that a highlighting pencil makes the eyes pop and it works for her (i have brown eyes personally)
lavender...light lavender it belongs in the same color group cool colors
try something shimmery in a a light brown or gold color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans