Monday, November 30, 2009

Mac eye shadow suggestions for light brown eyes with flecks of gold?

I have had my make up done at MAC and they do have some good suggestions but I am looking for my eyes to stand out a bit more. I have small eyes, light brown with flecks of gold some people would call them hazel. I have a medium skin tone and dark brown hair with med brown highlights. Thanks. I like MAC but suggestions from other companies would be great also.Mac eye shadow suggestions for light brown eyes with flecks of gold?
I don't do makeup like MAC but I work for special effect makeup and when you try to bring out small eyes I definitely recommend using:


*fake eyelashes


*try a covering the lid of your with gold creamy eye shadow, following with a similar gold power


*shadow your eye with a dark brown, making the corner of your eye he heaviest


*instead of a liquid eyeliner or pencil, get an eyeliner brush and take dark brown shadow and place it under your eye


*above you eye you want to use either a very light white shimmer or a VERY light shimmery pink (where ever you put these colors your eye will pop)


hope this all helps


%26lt;3Mac eye shadow suggestions for light brown eyes with flecks of gold?
I have brown eyes, too, and I love Clinique's eye shadow. If you want your eyes to stand out, you should definitely get a purple, blue, or green shadow. Those bright colors make your eyes stand out, no matter what color. You don't even have to put that much on in order to see color. Just swipe it on your eyelid, and rub it in with a clean finger :], and your eyes will stand out without going too far.





Hope this helped!
I have the same eye color. My aunt is like a CEO or something for MAC so I know a lot about it. She got me a purple color which I think flattered my eyes well. I think the best color is a deepish eggplant for our eye color, but if you don't think that will work and you don't want such a ';crazy'; color, maybe a light green or cream color would look nice.
benefit cosmetics are awesome


www.benefitcosmetics.com





try purple, pink, or just brown eyeshadow and put white eyeshadow on the corner of your eye to brighten it
ok i have blue eyes but whatever you do DONT USE PINK thats the worst color for your skin tone. Id go with a minty light green shadowed with a blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans