Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eye shadow colors look good with green eyes?

I have pale skin, ash blonde hair, and dark green eyes that in different light looks blue. What make up/eye shadow colors would look the best on me?


Please%26amp;%26amp;thank you.What eye shadow colors look good with green eyes?
I have pale skin, light brown hair and light green eyes and here's what I think:





You can't go wrong with neutral shades and different tones of brown with green eyes, but i can't say the same for blue eyes, though a lot of people would probably disagree.





Personally though, I find neutrals too boring and would go for more interesting and contrasting colours like purples because it really brings out the green in your eyes. Though I usually use them in small amounts with other colours because it's the subtlety that makes it interesting. You can of course go for stark contrast but do that with colours that you know work well with your skin and eye colour.





Gold looks stunning with green eyes, but don't over-do it, though if your eyes are bluish in some light then silver might work, but gold and silver are colours you have to experiment with, no one over the internet can say for sure which will suit you better.





Hope this helps :)What eye shadow colors look good with green eyes?
I have green eyes with dark blonde hair %26amp; usually a dark brown looks good on me %26amp; I've used like an olive green eyeshadow which really brings out the color of my eyes. I've used pretty much any eyeshadow except for silver %26amp; pink/red.
neutral and natural colors, try a sparkly light brown eyeshadow and light beige eyeshadow experiment with different eyeshadows and see which one looks best on you
Usually any shades of brown look good with green eyes. Avoid silver, and use gold instead. :)
Brown, Gray-ish, Green-ish blue.
smokey
silver all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans