Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a good eye shadow color to go with a black and white graduation dress?

I have dark brown eyes. (so boring) I need to make them pop, but have the eyeshadow color go with the dress! Also, please hurry! My graduation is in one week!What is a good eye shadow color to go with a black and white graduation dress?
Put silver on first then gold on the bottom of the upper lid then line them with black bottom and top.Line them with a thick line of a colored liner like golden brown on the top above the lash and below your eye under the lash.I went to cosmetology school and that is how we do eyes to bring out the color and make your eyes shine.What is a good eye shadow color to go with a black and white graduation dress?
Personally, I would go with the color of your graduation gown since you probably don't want to wear a black and white smokey eye, even though that would probably go well with your dress. Other than that, colors similar to your eye color are supposed to make your eyes pop, so try a brown look with some deep brown in the crease and the corners, highlight with white, and use black eyeshadow. Take a few extra minutes on your lashes or put on some falsies... that never fails to play up a girls eyes :-)
My eyes are brown to and to make my eyes pop I use purple. Use lighter purple in the corners and darker purple on the outside and then lightly smudge it. Also for evening looks I use grays. For this I start with a gun metal gray and smudge it over the base of my lid. Then I use an almost black colour in the outer colours.Finally I add a sliver in the inner corners and above the crease of my eye. This website is really cool for trying eyeshadow on your eyes and it's alot messier than the real thing! I has tips on the lil side bar thingy. http://www.beinggirl.com/en_US/funzone_gamesshadowstudio.jsp Have fun at your grad!
I think you should go with a silver in the creese of your eye, and little under the eye. Then put a light pink on the rest of your eye lid.


If you want some proffesional advise, you could go to MAC makeup, i thnk they have a web site, but im not sure what it is.


Anyway they do grad make up all the time, and they have the prettiest eye shadow colours!


Hope that helped!


Have fun at your prom
I have light blue eyes so i go with white or light blue. So for you i would probably go with a light brown or a white.
Smokey eye





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7QIWEsj8鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkl3YiswJ鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GmtJpwKg鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoOpRlYYr鈥?/a>
well,


purple looks really nice with brown eyes.


:)








help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
like smokey eyes? if you know what that is


you cant really use any other colorr if its just black %26amp; white or itll look odd.
wear a very hot pink color with it,


then use black eyeliner with black long lash mascara.


itll make ur eyes pop wit the 2 different colors.





..:::HaLeS:::..
i would go with a simply color, nothing to distracting


like tan or brown
any colour pretty much. blues, purples, and greens are really pretty i think. or u could do pinks n stuff.
I would choose midnight blue cuz i have brown eyes too
purple!! with black eyeliner:)
silver
dunno maybe the smoky look,or silver barry m dust?=]x
Plummy Purple.
red or pink or brown idk i have light blue eyes
i think violet would work.. or a lilac colour..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans