Saturday, November 28, 2009

What kind of eye shadow would go best with my eyes?

I have blue-green kind of eyes, and sometimes they look almost hazel, what do you think would look good?What kind of eye shadow would go best with my eyes?
well on days they looks hazel you should use light purple


and maybe a pale gold/brown color for the green-blue color.


pale blue is also pretty as long as you use the right shade.What kind of eye shadow would go best with my eyes?
My eyes are also a blue-green color and what I tend to love the best is a medium brown--like a milk chocolate brown on my eyelids, with a medium tone (purple, bronze etc) in the crease and then a light highlight color towards the brow. I think the dark eye shadow contrast to the light eyes looks amazing and I get loads of compliments on it--so I'd say give it a try. Also, sometimes when I want to mix is up a cute blue shadow (not 70s retro blue) but a nice pretty-soft blue palette looks awesome as well.
Because your eyes have a lot of demention, you have a wide variety of choices. A dark plum eyeshadow would contrast your eyes and make them pop. A more natural color you could use could be a light gray or bronzy eyeshadow. My fave color to use on my eyes is gold. Hope I helped! xoxo.....
purple!!!
lavender with a little bit of green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans