Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of eye shadow and other makeup is good for tan asian skin?

I have trouble picking out what shades would best fit me. Im kind of new to it really. I have tan skin with a yellow undertone to it since im asian. I also have the asian type eyes. What colors and such should I use?





Any other kind of advice would be useful :)What kind of eye shadow and other makeup is good for tan asian skin?
Most tan/ golden skin tones look great with golds and pinks. Since you probably already have dark hair, of course black liner and mascara would work. With your lipgloss I'd go with a pale pink or a sheer brown. You probably also have smooth skin so I wouldn't worry about too much foundation. Good Luck :)What kind of eye shadow and other makeup is good for tan asian skin?
anything gold or natural (light browns, light pinks, tan)
anything with pastel or gold tones would look so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans