Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eye shadow can i use to help bring out my eyes?

I have light skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. I don't like to wear a lot of make-up, so what is a way to bring out my eyes but keep it looking natural.What eye shadow can i use to help bring out my eyes?
Many sources will suggest going opposite your eye color on the color wheel.





However, one thing I've found that works the best is look at your eyes closely in a mirror. See the little flecks of color in your eyes .. get an eye shadow in a shade close to that. Guaranteed to bring out your eyes.





Also, using some eyeliner on your bottom lashes helps eyes really pop.What eye shadow can i use to help bring out my eyes?
a light, shimmery gold or bronze color would look pretty w/ ur coloring
Wear cool shades like pinks, blues, shades of gray %26amp; black, and purple. A shade that contrasts with you eye color, such as blue, will really emphasize your eyes.
wear many greens and blues it make them pop. smudge the colors and they work perfectly for an added touch out on black mascara and teal eye liner


hope this helps :)





~Alexa
a bronze eyeshadow is flattering for any complexion
if you want to bring them out then i would say like a torqouise blue or blue green with white eyeliner. afterall, my mom is a make-up artist.
I think you should where brown eye liner and soft color eye shadow to bring out the beauty in you!
use a cream color and lots of mascara and black eyeliner...
I also have brown eyes. Greens and purples have always worked best for me.
It depends upon ur color of your eyes.
i would use gold, light prurple, and green..


but not all together..lol


good luck





one tip: don't use too much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans