Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eye shadow should I use if I have medium blonde hair, pale skin and green eyes?

I am in love with pink so I mosly use different shades of pink but I want to trying some different looks. Can anyone suggest a new eye shadow shade for me? Oh and if you know a brand I should look out for that would be great. Thanks.What color eye shadow should I use if I have medium blonde hair, pale skin and green eyes?
Stay away from pinks! It drains the color from your eyes and skin...if you want to keep your pink focus on a nice natural flush of a peachy pink cheek stain! (sooo fresh and pretty!) Stila has amazing colors in their line...stick with earth tones....with a touch of a champagne shimmer. However, keep the colors see thru with the touch of shimmer I mentioned keep smokey eyes light and stay away from heavy, matte 80's eyes! A 'color' palette like yours is simple and already pretty and should not be overpowered!





here are some good choices!


Stila's pan refills in:


Holly Golightly


Irma la Douce





and your best bet:


Kat Von D eyeshadow true romance


palette in Ludwig


(this has EVERYTHING you need for and nice, polished eye look!)What color eye shadow should I use if I have medium blonde hair, pale skin and green eyes?
try a smokey eye with brown black and a light pink


cover your whole eye lid with light pink


then from the middle of your lid to the outter edge put it brown and also put the brown in the crease of your lid


then put the black in the far corner on the outside. then cover your whole lid with light pink


it will bring out your eyes


and if you have pale skin wear bronzer to add a touch of colour


the best makeup is mac


because it lasts along time


but if you dont want to spend that much then buy NYX not nyc but nyx its almost as good as mac
My girlfriend used to work for a makeup company, and she says that you should stick to earth tone colors...browns basically. Pinks will make you look washed out with your skin tone for sure...stay away from the pinks!!! Since you have green eyes, you want the color of your eyes to stand out, and the brown tones will allow that to happen. :) MAC eyeshadows are the best ones she says. They have a lot of pigment, and they're not too pricy...$14 dollars a color. Sounds steep, but last FOREVER!
Purple looks fantastic on green eyes. I'd go with a deep purple paired with a nice charcoal for evening smoky eye affect %26amp; a gold or a bronze for everyday, bronze brightens up and looks good on most skin tones. I've found that MAC makes the most vibrant, rich colors that last all day. Good luck!
A nice gold color. Like Bare Essentials Joy. It will bring out your hair and skintone.





Or a nice purple color to enhance our green eyes.


I use Minx or Spellbound by smashbox.
purple, Annabelle, Revlon, Covergirl all look great
use a bronze/brown for everyday. for special occasions use grey
i use browns and pinks brown looks gud
id go with purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans