Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eye shadow colors look best on brown eyes?

i have slightly tanned medium skin and really big dark brown eyes and they have a little bit of gold near the center. i just don't know what color eye shadows i should use for a nice summery look. i used gold and brown during the winter but i want change.





thanks :)What eye shadow colors look best on brown eyes?
I have brown eyes too, and here is what I have found. Plums, violets, tans and browns will bring out brown the best.





I use mark.'s Metalliner liquid liner in Bronze Edge ($5). It really makes my eyes pop.





Then, I love i-mark eye shadows from mark. They have a real deep purple color called Plum Velvet that is really popular. Also, a sparkly brown called Java that is great. The best part is you can experiment and have fun, because they are really affordable. They are $4 each and you can purchase the snap to it pallette in various sizes to hold the eyeshadows.





And finish it of with Mark.鈥檚 MAKE IT BIG mascara in Espresso. It is a must have! It is one of their best selling products. It has a big brush but still allows you to coat every lash. It鈥檚 only $6 and compares to the high-end brands.What eye shadow colors look best on brown eyes?
I use (I know this sounds absolutely ridiculous) but blues work for me. I have a MAC one in Moonflower. I brush a thin layer from lashline to crease on top of a thin, soft line of dark brown shadow (used as an eyeliner). Make sure, though, to not use a black mascara because that tends to look weird against the blue. Use a brown-black instead.














I hope this helps!
Well my eyes are blue with a little bit of yellow, and I use silver and white, my sister has brown eyes and she uses white and tan to go with her eyes and my sister gets alot of guys honking at her.
Purple will make your eyes pop but





browns and orangy colors with shimmer will be very summery especially if you are tan
Try Urban Decay. Fishnet (purple) Graffitti (Green) or Fool's Gold (Gold lol)
brown, gold, bronze, beige, white
light green, gold, cream, prettymuch all of them!!
blue


green


and pink and dark \brown together.
lavender-ish purple makes ur brown eyes pop-especially with ur skin color.
http://bellasugar.com/20413
Green


Blue


%26amp; purple!
  • erythema
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans