Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good color eye shadow for dark blue eyes?

I really don't like pink, it makes you look like you have a cold, and I don't want brown either. These are two that alot of people recommend.What is a good color eye shadow for dark blue eyes?
I think green can bring out blue eyes a lot, and of course a dark purple, gray, or black smoky eye is always a great choice. Also, although most people say don't wear the same color eyeshadow as your eye color, I find that when I wear blue eyeliner it makes my eyes pop more, just like how wearing a blue shirt can make blue eyes stand out more. Hope you like some of these suggestions :)What is a good color eye shadow for dark blue eyes?
I have medium blue eyes and I use a golden bronze and it makes my eyes pop. I like using L'Oreal HIP Hight Instensity Pigments Shadow, in Tenacious or Visionary. This is an awesome eyeshadow, you can use it dry, but it works/looks best to mix a little water with it and it will stay on all day. I use it all the time and it never seems to run out. It may seem expensive but it lasts a long time!
abbey





I recommend the following to accent your baby blues:


Coonobabe


eyeNV : cold shoulder, grape dust, night chill, the deep end


or


eyeLITES: last call, mermaid, mysterious, neptune


The key here is to use a ';hint of tint'; with eye shadown. A common mistake is applying with firm brush strokes. The purpose of eye shadow is to accent the eyes, not to compete with them. So when applying go from the tear duct area outward in ';light'; brush strokes.


This South Beach brand is available in high end boutiques,(I've seen them in South Beach boutiques, but much more expensive) but they also sell online, and they ship 4 free, that's how I buy from them. So I hope this helps you.


Whoever told you brown eye shadow goes with blue eyes is nuts. Really only the pink and blue tones should be used with blue eyes. Google Coonobabe
Dark Blue..... Thatz a hard color to do..... 1. Red (might also look like you have a cold) 2. BLUE! (Makez ur eyez stand out) 3. Black (darkz?) 4. None Ill bet u look best like that.... NONE! Dark blue eyez arent seen much and i bet if u have them you get plenty of complamentz w/o eyeshadow! %26lt;:D
There's this new type of eye shadow and mascara packet. It's by covergirl (i think), and it's called eyelights. You choose your eye color and then there are choices of eyeshadows and mascaras. It's available at any make-up store and wal-mart and target haha!
you can use a little green i don't know like this one
Purple/Plum looks great on any color eyes.


Also the smokey eye looks great on blue eyes.


Thick black eyeliner like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgtpilS0E鈥?/a> looks AMAZING on blue eyes.


Hope I helped!%26lt;3
i have blue eyes and i get alot of compliments from guys when i wear blue eyeliner. ik it sounds like its too much but i put very little and light purple eyeshadow. different tints of purple
I have blue-green eyes, and I use green mixed with blue. Like put a coat of green and then put a coat of blue.
Gold or beige. Even orangey tones would be cool. Also, purple is a good color.
I have blue eyes and I usually wear green eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans