Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get rid of the crease of eye shadow on my eye lid?

My eye make up sometimes wears off at the end of the day, and I get this crease of eye shadow on my eye lids. How do I get rid of it? And How do I keep my eye shadow from fading away?How do I get rid of the crease of eye shadow on my eye lid?
I agree with using a primer or base or even another eyeshadow on the bottom of all, a beige color to grip the other colors





we do this in painting too, it's called primer - it's just one coat of paint on the bottom, nothing specialHow do I get rid of the crease of eye shadow on my eye lid?
Try applying a base to your lids. M.A.C. makes a great creamy eyeshadow base that you apply to your lids before you apply the shadow/power, and it keeps it smooth.
To remove ur eyeshadow use a baby oil . Dont use an oil based eyeshadow , use the normal and also apply it a bit dark but dont make it look to obvious so that at the end of the day it will still be there. Another product would be a water proof eyeshadow kit that helps a lot and stays 4 2 or 3 days it can be removed only by applying a moisturing cream or baby oil. After appyling the cream or oil use a cotton ball dipped in water and wipe.


You can carry a kit with you .
apply a glossy shadow that is either clear or matches the shadow....it'll stick longer....and apply it to the crease as well so that there is less chance that it will go there....GOOD LUCK
I agree with Smoochiez


You need to add a primer to your eyemake up routine.


Benefit make an excellent product called Lemon Ade, a primer specifically designed to make your eyes look brighter, and hold you eyeshadow in place to prevent creasing.


You can check this out on the benefit website.
the reason my eyeshadow creased was oil. i made a lot of beauty changes at once so i can't say which is best...


1. Use a high-pigment eyeshadow like MAC or l'oreal HIP


2. Wash, moisturize, then apply foundation (whether liquid or mineral powder) on lids (I do my whole face)


3. Use a pencil eyeliner over the whole lid, and with a good brush smooth it out evenly. Apply eyeshadow over that and it should stick like glue





good luck
I always make sure to add a touch of foundation to my lid and let it dry completely and then I use Bare Canvas Paint by MAC under my eyeshadow. It definitely helps...Also...um I think L'Oreal makes a cream eyeshadow...that works fairly well if you put a thin layer on under your eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans