Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eye shadow sticks can I buy that are a good price even cheap? They are like the pencils but bigger?

I have used them before and I have gotten them before but I am spent 20$ on one and 5$ on another do they have ones that are 99 cents. I really dont care if they are cheap lol.. Just wondering if they sell them cheap maybe target or walgreens?What eye shadow sticks can I buy that are a good price even cheap? They are like the pencils but bigger?
Sephora makes my favorite ones. Ive been using them for years. they are only 5 dollars. the colors are great. and they dont crumble and are a perfect sizeWhat eye shadow sticks can I buy that are a good price even cheap? They are like the pencils but bigger?
Yep! They're at the end of the Counters. Try the major Drug Stores and Walmart for these shadows you speak of. I've seen them at CVS, I'm sure of recently. @.99 cents each. I like these, also. Who needs pricey colors? It's redundant when one doesn't wear them everyday. It's not like they go in your eye. Like who ask are you wearing designer eye shadow?





Bessings%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;:)
The best eye shadow sticks that is even LESS expensive than $20 and EVEN $5 are NYX cosmetics Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil. I got one in black...they are super creamy and easy to blend!!! They cost $3.50 each. Definitely worth it. Promise you. If you go on youtube.com and search in NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil, you'll know that they are really popular. hope this helps, if not sorry! :o)
Go to eyeslipsface.com. They have them for one dollar. Also, i found these at walgreens. http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>
wet %26amp; wild 's entire collection of makeup is usually all under like $5. there eye shadow sticks work really well but to make sure they wont smudge dab hairspray over it
I just bought a great one the other day at CVS, but you could also try Walgreens, they're so much alike.
NYX is the best for that.
i think $5 is pretty much the cheapest u will find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans