Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I prevent eye shadow from falling into eyes?

I have contacts and a dry eye problem. Basically, my eyes don't produce the normal amount of tears. My contacts are great - the Oasis silicon type. However, when I wear eye shadow, my eyes can't flush out the sparkle dust that falls into them. I rub my eyes so much that everything gets wiped off after about 30 mins and I have to take my contacts out.





I recently bought an eye shadow prep cream from Urban decay but haven't tried it yet. Is there anything else I can do?? Some tricks, etc?





Thanks!How can I prevent eye shadow from falling into eyes?
dont use glitter or dusty eyeshadows. use the plain ones, otherwise itll keep going into ur eyes. How can I prevent eye shadow from falling into eyes?
Your best bet is to buy the brand beeluscious shadow magnet primer it is the best I have ever worked with. You can google them and find it so well worth the buy.
that prep cream you bought from Urban decay - its called primer potion. trust, it WILL sort out your problems. also, tap of a little of the excess off the brush and then your problem is sorted.
Pat a little Vaseline onto your eyelid before you apply the eye shadow





this will make the eyeshadow stay in that exact place for ages and gives it a nice shine too





hope this helps u





xx
close them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans