Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best color eye shadow for someone with blue eyes?

I have blue eyes and I can't seem to find the right hue. Help Me!What is the best color eye shadow for someone with blue eyes?
either a grey or a peach color, a light peach color. they help bring out the blue in the eyes and you don't want to use blue because people will look at the blue shadow and not your eyes. sometimes navy blue can help them pop but only a few people can pull it offWhat is the best color eye shadow for someone with blue eyes?
I have blue eyes and I usually use the blue eye shadow from Victoria Secret.





I don't cover my entire eye lid with the stuff. I just make a line right above my eye lashes.





I always get complemented on my eyes.


But I also have big eyes. It seems to work for me.
the best way to go if you have blue eyes is to go to the opposite side of the color wheel (oranges, yellows, and brown's). These will all make your eyes pop and show off the beautiful blue they are.
I watch ';What Not to Wear'; quite often, and every time when they give makeup advice for girls with blue eyes recommend a brown shade or a soft gold.


The neutral colors will make your eyes stand out and will make those boys whistle :)


Hope this helped!
i love when girls with blue eyes wear brown, glittery shades.





its the opposite of their eye color so it makes them really pop.
i actually think


black (if you use black it really has blue eyes pop out more)


or white (very subtle yet pretty)


haha
Black, it makes your eyes stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans