Monday, June 21, 2010

What type of eye shadow would go with my eyes?

I have grey/blue eyes. They are very detailed and i just dont know what to wear on my eyes. a lot of people say gold but idk.What type of eye shadow would go with my eyes?
I too have grayish blue eyes... they are dull and boring... but I use, dark browns closer to my eyelashes, then move up, blending into a gold, and then right above my eyebrow I use a tiny bit of a barely visible gold shimmer powder... People say my eyes look beautiful... Play around with some plums and purples too... and a dark silver/gray... these are many of the colors that I tend to stick with because I know they accent my eyes..What type of eye shadow would go with my eyes?
to bring out the blue : bronze liner, eye shadows in coppery, shimmery brown, gold, an peachy hues; to make them appear grey : navy or dark grey liner, eye shadows in silver, pink, blue, purple, lavender.
For a more natural look go for:


Greys, silver, blue, cool browns and violet.


The best colours for daytime or too bring out the blue are:


Gold and browns- vanilla to cocoa.


For a stronger look for a night out opt for:


Slate grey, charcoal, blues, purples.
gold and browns will really accent them.
Dark colors like brown will bring out the blue.
don't go to dark with the browns but my eyes are the same and i wear a lot of different shades of browns and use black eye liner it will bring out your eyes.
Alot of dark colors.


And even sometimes you can mix your colors and it looks GREAT!!!!!


And I dont where eyeshadow that much.


But I where black eyeliner and masara and it brings out my blue bright eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans