Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I apply eye shadow to bring out my blue-green eyes?

I have brown hair with blonde highlights.How do I apply eye shadow to bring out my blue-green eyes?
sounds like your a cool coloured person.. so soft pinks always look good with a bit of white. i usually put a medium colour on the bottom on my lid.. then in the crease i put a darker colour.. with a touch of a creamy white on top.. to blend it all into the top of your eye. also.. put a little smudge of white in the corners of your eyes... it makes your eyes look more open.How do I apply eye shadow to bring out my blue-green eyes?
I bought some specifically for green eyes. It was raisin colored eyeliner and mascara, and light green shadow on the lids with a dark green in the crease and a lavender on the brow bone. It was in with the rest of the makeup, made by a leading manufacturer, but I don't recall the maker, they had it for every eye color.
Try wearing eye shadows with the color pink on your lids. I have green eyes but when I wear pink eyeshadow is when I get the biggest response for my eye color.
12 inch emulsion paint brush
i have really clear blue eyes and i go for brownsand ambers, different colors that contrast the light eye shade but u can also buy eyeshadow kits for your color
you should wear blue or green or black with half green or blue
just on the top lightly and darker on the bottom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans