Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there any tick to make my eyes look greener besides wearing contacts and wearing hevy green eye shadow?

My eyes are green/blue up close my eyes are very green however from a distance they are blue. I need some tips on how to ';play-up'; my eye color and make my eyes look greener.








I have tried wearing green eye shadow but it look ugly!Is there any tick to make my eyes look greener besides wearing contacts and wearing hevy green eye shadow?
purple mascara and brown eyeliner, complementary colors make each other stand outIs there any tick to make my eyes look greener besides wearing contacts and wearing hevy green eye shadow?
I love wearing purple eyeshadows, any shade really, or browns/pinks. I even have purple mascara from the Almay, and I always wear a natural looking eyeliner on the bottom.


Browns and pinks are also good for blue eyes, so you should be safe with all three of those colors :)
wearing green eyeliner helps to bring out the green in your eyes.


Alsowearing orangey brown shadows brings out green.
U can try the collection from Almay they have like makeup just for green eyes or blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans