Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are the best eye shadow colors for me?

Okay, so I am pale. I have dark brown eyes and I have red hair. What color eye shadows would look best on me? Just give me colors, not any of the specific names just colors.





Ex: blue, light brown, gold.


Thanks!What are the best eye shadow colors for me?
White with black mixed.


Light brown with gold.


Peach.What are the best eye shadow colors for me?
I think it would depend on what you like.


I like the ';smokey'; look on a lot of people, like dark eyeliner and dark colored eye shadow.





If you don't like that then maybe try mixing it up with different colors, like purple. Like I said, it depends on what you like. (:
experiment until you get what you think looks best on you.
yelloow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans