Monday, June 21, 2010

What color lip gloss and eye shadow should I wear if I'm wearing a baby blue dress?

All of my accessories will be silver, including my nail color.What color lip gloss and eye shadow should I wear if I'm wearing a baby blue dress?
a silver and yelllow look (its really nice) here is a step by step way of doing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fao7anP4K鈥?/a>





or this look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq50n4-uC鈥?/a>





or just white eyeshadow..








um lipgloss should be really rosy or like clear lipgloss





(sounds like a cute outfit)What color lip gloss and eye shadow should I wear if I'm wearing a baby blue dress?
Bright blue eyeshadow with a tiny bit of eye glitter. Also for the lipgloss wear a shiny, glossy, light pink.
if you wear eye shadow dont wear any kind of blue


and make sure you keep it to a minimum


and have a skin colored lip glosss
Blue (pale) will accent the dress if your eyes are blue or brown.


Wear a pale peach lipstick with shimmery tone.
blue or silver eyeshadow and a pale color of lip gloss with shimmery silver undertones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans