Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What can i do to help my eye Shadow not crease anymore?

I also have been seeing a lot of this new eye shadow that is nice and shiny, loose powder. Wondering if that would help not crease? Also where would I be able to purchase that at?What can i do to help my eye Shadow not crease anymore?
You would need a good base.





You can apply MAC Paintpot or Laura Geller Eye Spackle





What people usually do to keep the eyeshadow on longer and not crease is they would apply Mac painpot then apply NYX jumbo pencil in milk then apply their eyeshow





Another way is to apply mac paintpot then apply Too faced eye insurance





or you just simply put an eye primer alone which it's your choice to pick between mac paintpot, laura geller eyespackle, too faced, etcWhat can i do to help my eye Shadow not crease anymore?
You can get a primer to put on your eyes before applying your eye shadow, I know that mary kay has some and so does mac. If your have a cosmetic store call Sephoria in your town, you can get some there to. I don't know about at like Walgreen's or stores like that, but it doesn't hurt to ask or look there first! Hope this helps!


Shamona D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans