Monday, June 21, 2010

What color eye shadow would go best with my color eyes?

I have greenish-blue eyes but they are mostly green and some times they look more blue... so what color eye shadow would look best with my eyes?What color eye shadow would go best with my color eyes?
OMG we have like the same eyes!





I use a grey back eyeshadow. Very little tho and a white highlight :)


its really pretty:)





Good Luck! What color eye shadow would go best with my color eyes?
I would say a darker color because your eyes are so bright and it would make it look great id say wear eyeliner mascara and maybe a light purple eyeshadow or a brown i mean they would really make your eyes pop all of that because your eyes sound pretty with this make up it owuld look beyond this world
http://www.beauty9.page.tl/Eye-Shadows.h鈥?/a>





marvelous website of makeup check it out






It sounds like we have the exact same color of eyes! I really like Starry Eyed by Victoria's Secret shadow and Clinique Black eyeliner. Looks great on!
copper and gold would loke nice, and really bring out the blue, purple also looks great with all eye colors!
deffinely a brown or a soft blue or green
Blue because it would make the blue part of your eyes stand out
black
umm... it can be like light blue... and it depends on what clothes u wearing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans