Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best eye shadow and eyeliner for blue eyes??

I have blue gray eyes and need an eyeliner and eyeshadow that makes my eyes pop. Whats the best colors for me?What is the best eye shadow and eyeliner for blue eyes??
Almay cosmetics makes eyeshadows, eyeliners, and mascara made to bring out the color of your eyes.





http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>





I have blue eyes too. :)


I use these eyeshadows all the time and I love it!What is the best eye shadow and eyeliner for blue eyes??
For blue-gray eyes, like yours and mine, I think the best looks are the smokey grayish-purples or just smokey grays. Black eyeliner, applied perfectly - a thin line close to the lashes - and not too heavy is a great choice too. I would stay away from golds - and if you like the metallic look - lean toward the silver or pewter shades. Avoid anything in the blue, greens and yellows (like golds) as these will tend to look clownish or garish. A nice thin line of black liner will OPEN the eyes and make them pop. Just don't apply it too thick or into the corners of the eyes as this will not only smear, but it will also make you look like an ancient Egyptian or possibly a tired hooker. Of course, if that is the look you are aiming for.....
Purples really complement blue eyes. So does gray, taupe, turquoise and fuschia. You should try: http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/perfects鈥?/a> for tips on this and other kinds of make-up. :]
I have blue eyes also, and wear either Mac Bronze (a shimmery brown) or Mac Silver Ring, and always get compliments on my eyes when I wear either :)
Normaly you dont need eyeliner if you have bue eyes. just realy good mascara and you should use a dark smoky colour so the colour pops
a really pretty black eyeliner not so heavy though with a little pretty smoky gray eye shadow
Greens,oranges,browns and any other color with a golden hue.......
golds are the best for eyeshadow. dark brown is very good for eyeliners and mascaras
golds and drak colours . =) black , smokey gray .
try black[: itll bring out ur eyes. and try some grayish eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans