Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye shadow should I use for a yellow dress?

I'm going to a wedding this weekend and I ordered a very cute tube top yellow dress from Forever 21. However, the color yellow is more like a mustard yellow, and not so bright like I thought it would be..... bummer





But I am trying to figure out what colors I can use on my face. I have a lot of different color eye shadows from MAC, so just throw out some options and I might have the color.





Thanks!What color eye shadow should I use for a yellow dress?
First, put on a nuetral cream base for color. Put a little dash, try luna from mac. Then, sweep a beige color like shroom or retro spec. Then in your crease use a brown color. Theres tons of browns to choose from. any brown will work. And then line your eyes with brown eyeliner like teddy from mac! You're going to look FABULOUS!What color eye shadow should I use for a yellow dress?
I would recomend grey eyeshadow, with black eyeliner, for smoky looking eyes.


Good luck!
try like a shimmerry, whitish with hints of silver, sort of irridesent.
shimmer whites
Maybe you could use a light yellow or a light gold.


maybe brown
silver or smokey colours,


good luck (:
maybe a silverish grey...


or light yellow..
shimmery whites would be nice...maybe even like a grey or smokey eye would be good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans