Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye shadow should I use for my prom?

I have red hair and light green eyes that have a deep blue ring around them. I'm fair skinned and I have pink undertones. My dress is teal, but is a little more blue than green and it's on the darker side. I don't normally wear make up and I was wondering what would look best.What color eye shadow should I use for my prom?
Try a blue eyeshadow on your lid that fades into a light shimmery green. Nothing too harsh though. It sounds like you have light features, and they sounds very airy and pretty =]





Don't worry, I just learned how to put on makeup this year (high school senior), and that's because of theatre makeup.What color eye shadow should I use for my prom?
Do a smokey grey color, nice light silver would look nice.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tNRlv00j鈥?/a>
I say go with a purple or blue eye shadow. I'd like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans