Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I keep my eye shadow from creasing?

I seriously have tried so many thing... Urban Decay Primer Potion, to MAC, physicians formula... and seriously NONE of them have worked. any suggestions?How do I keep my eye shadow from creasing?
erm use different eyeshadows and use powder aswell :)How do I keep my eye shadow from creasing?
what i do is get an undercoat or something that is a little wet to hold the eye shadow there. i have this 'Color Institute' which i got for christmas before and it's just a cream eye shadow. all i do is apply a coat of this over the eye lid with a tough brush so the eye shadow i want to apply originally sticks to the lid with no problem.


you can purchase this cream eye shadow at probably a walmart or a department store around you.


i hope this helps!
You have naturally oily eyelids which is preventing eyeshadow from staying put. Usually a primer helps to prevent this but if all have failed you could try using an oil - free MATTE foundation as a primer, then use a sweep of translucent face powder before applying your shadow.


I gave this advise to someone else who was worried about their prom night and they said it worked really well.
What i've noticed with Urban Decay is that it works well with good quality eyeshadows. Everytime I use it with my cheap stuff, like Meybelline, forget it - it won't stay on all day. Then I use my Clinique eyeshadows and they last all day.


Not sure why that it..
there's a shadow (forget brand but know u can find some at target) that's been mixed with some water or stuff. they call it dream mousse i think. it works for me. you should try it!
Ive never been able to figure it out either....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans