Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye shadow would look best on me?

I have medium length blonde hair and pretty-fair skin. I also have blue/hazel eyes and always wear black mascara. I'd really appreciate if you could even give me a brand name and/or link to the eye shadow. Thanks!!%26lt;3What color eye shadow would look best on me?
hmm def purples. purples are great for all skin tones and eye colors.





i dont really know how you want your eyes to look. so if you want it to be smokey, i recommend dark brown, bronze, and berry.





there are a lot of great brands out there but if you want a drugstore one it would be almay, they have intense i-color for your blue/hazel eyes and it comes with more than 1 color so that will hellp you! =]





other than that i like lancome eyeshadowsWhat color eye shadow would look best on me?
If I were you, I wouldn't wear blue eyeshadow because blue eyeshadow and blue eyes doesn't really look good. I would go with dark eyeshadow like black or a deep brown.


I hope I helped!


:)
exact eye-lights by cover girl. i would also say a nude or pink shade.
i would say a purple plum type would look very very pretty on you!%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans