Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eye shadow looks good with people with brown eyes?

my eyes are brown, but have a little bit of green.


what color eye shadow should i wear?What color eye shadow looks good with people with brown eyes?
I have really dark brown eyes, and I usually wear browns or gold. There is that Almay makeup set that is made especially for people with brown eyes. Good luck.What color eye shadow looks good with people with brown eyes?
WELL I HAVE BROWN EYES N IM ALWAYS TRYING NEW STLYES WITH BROWN EYES I PUT 3 DIFFERNT SHADES OF BUT ILL SHOW U SOME PICTURES OF MY EYES SO U CAN SEE...!!!





iF U LiKE iT JUST EMAIL ME @ hottiechicanababe@yahoo.com





http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/ESA_BABii_TRiPS_X13/SDC16815.jpg





http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/ESA_BABii_TRiPS_X13/SDC16933.jpg
K, well I have brown eyes





I use dark colours cause bright colours just don't work with me


so I just use


brown


a sparkly brown


sparkly gold


dark blue


anything dark





they will bring out your eyes , and they look good.














good luck : )
Purples and lilac colors make brown eyes pop! I have brown eyes and I love it. Almay makes a kit for brown eyes which is good, I've used it and I like it.
Any color reall just not white you can use a lil but dont use to much also i think the darker tone colors go better then bright colors
it depends on the skin...but gold ones are OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans