Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eye shadow colors do the best to bring out green-hazel eyes?

To be precise: I have a green iris (the green jumps out at people, so I'm told) and a brown lining around my pupil. Make-up artists only!What eye shadow colors do the best to bring out green-hazel eyes?
Lavender, and all purple shades look great on me. I have hazel eyes too. I find certain tawny taupes really make my eye color pop. Sorry not an artist but I went to modeling school, is that close enough? LOL Seriously, go out and buy some great make-up Artist books there are some fantastic ones out there. (Aucion) Also moss green liner is fantastic, it looks really good on the outside rims ... upper, and lower of the eyes. Also plum liner, and shades in the crease of the eyelid are great... only the crease. Also the shape of your eye will have an impact on what looks the best. Happy painting.What eye shadow colors do the best to bring out green-hazel eyes?
Blairjuice- Thank you and I hope that helps you a lot. Enjoy...oh I love, love chanel lavender quads... I used it for special occasions. Report Abuse

Ooh, green eyes are beautiful!


I suggest using hazel, coppery, and taupe shades for your eyes. It will realy make the green pop, for a ';cat-eye'; effect. Apply copper shades on your inner corners of your eyes and on the bottom lashline. And then apply a brown eye liner on top lashline and smudge a bit. Then sweep on a hazel shade on the crease and the gray shad on the lid for a really enchanting effect. Then get brown mascara (Almay sellls some) and sweep on your lashes to finish off the look.


You will look soo gorgeous !
Plums and neutral tones... I have green-hazel eyes myself
A dark violet layered with light purple will look stunning.
neutrals
purples, tans, or light pinks
to save money try buying the collection of eyeshadows for green eyes. it comes with the three colors and directions for applying it so that it makes the color pop. i'm not sure of the manufacturer, but you can buy it at walmart for like 6 dollars
I have the same type eyes, I dont like colored eyeshadow. I wear the nude sparkley kind, it looke cute and gives you a nice fresh look.
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans