Monday, June 21, 2010

What sort of powder do you use under the eyes when applying eye shadow?

If it matters, my skin tone is between medium to tan. And what type of eye shadow should I use if I want my eyes to ';pop-out'; but still have a natural look? My eye color is brown. Type of brands would be helpful too. Thank you!:)What sort of powder do you use under the eyes when applying eye shadow?
u should use a white powder under ur eyes when applying a dark shadow which u should wipe off after u do ur eye make up.. this is done in order to prevent the dark shadow from falling onto ur undereyes and makin them look racoon-ish





u should use the Clinique compact powder, cover girl tru blend translucent powder, or the MAC studio tech powder foundation, or the revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder!! its really great





brown eyes pop with blue liner %26amp; shadow--dark navys!


Since you can wear almost any color, you always have the option of matching your eye shadow to your clothing. Otherwise you can go with neutrals like taupes and browns. Pink eye shadow with a darker color in the crease will really make your eyes sparkle. Grey eyeshadows and liners look great and can give you a smokey eye look that is toned down enough for daytime wear.





Metallics in the gold, bronze, brown and pink family look great on brown eyes. My favorite eyeshadow look is to go with a neutral shimmery beige color on the lid and use a darker accent color - it can be darker brown, purple, dark blue or even green. If you are feeling adventurous, you can always match you purple eyeshadow with a dark purple eyeliner. (If it is too light or too purple it will not be flattering - it should look black from a distance.)





Just a reminder, if you are going for eye drama and playing up your gorgeous eyes, be sure and go with a neutral blush and lip color. Otherwise you will look way too made up!What sort of powder do you use under the eyes when applying eye shadow?
I don't use any powder under my eyes when I apply eyeshadow, I just shake the extra off my brush so it does not fall under my eyes.


As for the color that will make your eyes ';pop';, well bronze and browns look beautiful and natural on everyone. I am a fan of MAC Bronze, Amber Lights, and Woodwinked myself, but similar shades can be found in most brands
I use a whipped cream foundation for under my eyes, that keeps from anything smudging. I use an Almay kind. For an eyeshadow I really like almay intense-i-color. I have green eyes, and the shadow really makes them pop. They have eyeshadows for all colors of eyes though.
MAC paint pots are way good and helpful to make the eye shadow pop,


plus it makes the color way more effective and brings out the true color.


depending on what color your eye shadow is, there's always a paint pot to give it an extra boost
any kind u want.. use ur imagination!
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans