Monday, June 21, 2010

What colour eye shadow would look good on me?

I have caramel coloured skin and chestnut coloured hair. I have big brown eyes and naturally dark pink lips. I use a little blush so what colour eye shadow would look best on me?What colour eye shadow would look good on me?
Well, Almay says that purples look best on brown eyes. That's what I use, though I am very fair.





What colors make you feel good and pretty? Those are what you should wear. And here is a little tip that I recently discovered which will make your eyes pop. First, use a neutral color on your eyes -- like sand or beige, but one that has a little shimmer. Then, take a very fine eyeliner brush -- or use a size 0 finetip paint brush with real hair (I got one at Hobby Lobby.) Then take whatever color you want to line your eyes with and paint a thin line of dry color around your eyes. This may take some practice, but the color will look much prettier than any you could get with a pencil, and it won't smear!





I have brown eyes, too, and I use purple shades. For very dramatic eyes at night I use a pretty color from Estee Lauder called Copper Penny to line my eyes as detailed above. Most of the time, though, I use no color on my eyes, but I use two coats of very black mascara on both the top and lower lashes. Still, though, I think the best answer if to wear what makes you feel pretty.





Almay, though, has nice sets if you want to find colors to enhance your eyecolor.





Good luck!What colour eye shadow would look good on me?
Pinks/whites/greys.
Colors like dk. purple, gold, pale pink, different shades of browns. It all depends on what kind of look you want to go for--soft/supple, chic, glamour
i would go with a dark bronzy brown color or a dark, deep pink
It all depends on the look you're going for. If you want a more natural look, gold and taupe shades are very flattering. If you want something brighter, jewel tones always look good on medium complected girls. Lighter colors can work, but be sure not to go too light. I have similar features and once tried to wear the slightly sparkly white shadow that looked so natural on my blue eyed, light complected best friend. On me it looked like I had a bright white strip on my eyelid (i.e. not subtle at all.) Needless to say I didn't like it. Hope that helps!
use a light peach highlighting color, then some tan as a second color, then some dark color like purple. It would look really cool.
try some dark colcr or light that is what i do and you can all so mix it up to i hope that helped bey :)
You sound like you would look perfect in lavanders/purples...I would sweep a dark purple on your lids, and a pretty lavendar below your brow bone, blending in to the purple.
i would use greens, browns, bronzey colours... even darker purples and stuff... nothing too light... deeper shades of colours will probably make your eyes pop a little more.
pinks would be nice and in sytle this spring


you can go with bronzes too but pinks would be really pretty
Best eye shadow would probably be brown and creme shades for you skin completion.
Any bronze or natural browns, or the deep berry tones that have been in fashion. You could also try greens in olive tones.
you should use bronzey colors, pinks, or greens. pinks or greens would look nice in the spring time
i think greens and gold colors would look great .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting plans