Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any suggestions on long lasting eye shadow?

I am looking for a long last eye shadow, preferably powder. I know that there are effective bases to wear under, but I don't like the feeling of them. Any suggestions?Any suggestions on long lasting eye shadow?
a lot of eyeshadow bases make the shadow look caked on because they are glycerin based (and uncomfortable)..try not using it.. try using your concealer or base on your lids then put the shadow over it.. i recommend mac.. i swear by mac shadows.. and i don't wear a base under it..Any suggestions on long lasting eye shadow?
you can make it last longer by doing a couple things:





1. use it wet by mixing with moisturizer or eye cream


2. use a primer or eye shadow base


3. use loreal high intesity pigments or those MAC pigments



I don't like most primers either, but Urban decay makes one that doesn't feel like anything is on at all.
I like Revlon's 12 hour eyeshadows, I have one in Pink Opal and it lasts really long. I also like Wet n Wild shadow pots.
Physicians Formula works great! I love it :) They have it at Walmart or pretty much any drug store. And its affordable!
sephora is great
same here really!
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting plans